Confident with Account Management and making recommendations to existing clients? Passionate about Customer Service? Are you excellent at multitasking? Great at building rapport? Overly organised and love being part of a busy team? Then take a look at the role that we are currently working on… this is a super opportunity for an Account Manager!
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Provide consultative advice to existing clients
- Respond to customer enquiries in a timely manner whether via telephone, email, fax or quotation
- Process bids / tenders in Excel to help the team with orders
- Process customer orders and maintain customer files
- Quote on price and advise delivery timescales
- Allocate stock to projects orders on arrival from suppliers
- To provide accurate, up-to-date information to customers
- Maintain the customer database
- Liaise with internal teams
- Answering any incoming calls and assisting with general enquiries.
- Completing any additional paperwork and reports as and when required.
- General ad-hoc duties for all departments.
- To open and distribute the incoming post, and prepare outgoing post
- Support departments with work flow
- Source appropriate price and delivery options from external suppliers/manufacturers where necessary
- Following up quotations where required.
- Negotiate pricing terms as appropriate and in accordance with Company procedures.
Key skills required:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Excels at building rapport
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, CRM or similar.
- Organisational skills
- Ability to enter data in high level of accuracy
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Thrive from a challenge and have a can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Be outgoing and enthusiastic with the drive and passion to succeed
- Good numeracy skills in order to calculate correct pricing of products
- A willingness to learn new skills quickly.
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service and product knowledge.
- Must be able to respond to pressure in a positive manner.
- Flexible attitude and attention to detail with a strong emphasis on team work.
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- The ability to achieve deadlines where necessary.
- Circa £18,000 - £20,000
- Outstanding Training
- Progression Opportunities
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
Does this sound like your next dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Account Manager, Product Sales, Sales Executive, Technical Sales Executive, Customer Service, Sales Support, Sales Coordinator, Project Support, Project Coordinator, Client Account Manager, Process Ordering, Project Assistant.
Contact: Ashley-Coral Humphreys
Keywords: Account Manager, Product Sales, Sales Executive, Technical Sales Executive, Customer Service, Sales Support, Sales Coordinator, Project Support, Project Coordinator, Client Account Manager, Process Ordering, Project Assistant.
Apply For This Job