We are looking for an experienced Analytical Specialist to join an expanding biotechnology manufacturing company. The role will involve design, development, validation and implementation of assays and analytical techniques for biologics. This will be a position within a customer facing development team, where the successful candidate will be responsible for acting as lead on analytical validation projects.
Our client is a growing food manufacturing company. Working with a large number of blue chip food companies, the business is also developing its own food services and product pipeline. There is excellent progression opportunity within this business.
- Proven work experience with development of analytical methods and assays
- Experience with; HPLC, GC, PCR, fluorescence based assays, autotitration.
- Industry experience is preferred but not essential
- Experience with enzyme assays would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
Assay, analytical, HPLC, GC, PCR, enzyme, ELISA, protein, antigen, analyst, scientist, technical, lead, validation, method development, research, NPD
Harris Lord is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
Contact: Jolie Trahar
Keywords: Assay, analytical, HPLC, GC, PCR, enzyme, ELISA, protein, antigen, analyst, scientist, technical, lead, validation, method development, research, NPD
Apply For This Job