Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance of the UK Benefits programs
- Looking after the continued administration and operation of employee benefit plans designs and programs.
- Building and maintaining productive working relationships with key internal partners.
- To coordinate, educate and engage with other departments within the company to ensure that everyone is compliant with policies/procedures.
- Reporting of the UKs Benefits over to the US team.
- Ensuring work is aligned to the wider HR Strategy
- Support benefit budget oversight, analysis and reporting
Key skills required:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within Employee Benefits
- Knowledge of Payroll and Invoicing is an advantage
- Ability to asses business issues and develop solutions
- Experience within the daily operations and management of UK Benefits Programme
- Able to accurately analyse data to identify issues
- Thorough understanding of laws and regulations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Use of initiative and able to work independently
- CIPD Qualified
- Circa £300 per day
- Free Parking
To apply please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Contact: Lauren Raycraft
Keywords: HR, Human Resources, Employee Benefits, Benefits, Payroll, Invoicing, Operational, Insurance, Pension, Rewards Advisor
Apply For This Job