Are you looking for an interesting and rewarding career?
Are you very technical minded and looking for a role that will offer great training and progression opportunities?
Our client, a warm and growing Health and Safety Consultancy are passionate about their expertise and customer service and currently require enthusiastic people to join their friendly, responsive and collaborate team.
They currently employ eighty people so everybody knows each other and that creates a friendly office atmosphere. Our client has a very flexible approach to work and understands the importance of a work life balance. They also like to celebrate success together!
As a Consultant you will be the main point of contact with the clients. It is essential that you have the ability to project a professional image, show enthusiasm and talk positively when facing new challenges and meeting people. You will also need the resilience and flexibility to effectively cope with challenges that are inherent in a customer facing role, such as dealing with urgent and sometimes conflicting demands of clients.
• Good communication skills in writing, verbally, including good active listening skills and positive and open body language.
• Consultancy skills – Ability to understand concepts and be able to relate them to different circumstances and explain them to others clearly.
• Selling skills – The innate to be able to ‘sell’ ideas and concepts and match them to the needs of others.
• Time management skills – The ability to effectively and efficiently organise and prioritise work.
• A recognised qualification in health and safety, the environment, or energy assessment, and experience in sales would be an advantage, but is not essential.
• No specific previous work experience is required. Experience in selling products, services or concepts would be advantageous, as would experience of account management and presenting information to groups of people.
• A full training programme will be provided and you will have an assigned mentor.
• This is not a 9 to 5 role, travel arrangements may require some early starts and also some late finishes.
• Work requirements will also sometimes require you to stay away from home in a hotel.
• You will need to hold a full, clean, UK driving licence.
Location: The office based in Horsham, West Sussex (This is a field based role)
Salary: £23,000 up to £27,000 per annum dependent on experience
Fully expensed company car plus all fuel paid for
Pension 3 – 5%
To be considered for this amazing opportunity please apply with your CV and covering letter today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Consultant, Health & Safety, Account Manager, Technical, Consultative, Testing, Reports, Water Quality, Physics, Science, Environmental.
Contact: Ashley Humphreys
Keywords: Consultant, Health & Safety, Account Manager, Technical, Consultative, Testing, Reports, Water Quality, Physics, Science, Environmental.
Apply For This Job