Contract Facilities Technician - Electrical bias
Our market leading client, based in the Horsham area, are looking for a Facilities Technician to start with them as soon as possible due to an increase in work load. This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, growing business who are in an exciting period of expansion on a 12 month contract (not fixed-term)
Your key tasks will include, but not be limited to, the below:
- Timely completion of helpdesk requests and necessary update work.
- Planned maintenance activities across the site including fire alarm and emergency lighting tests, gas detection, heating, roller shutters, compressed air, chiller, electrical equipment and power.
- Ad-hoc building repairs
- Reactive maintenance including breakdowns
- Basic installation work
- Mechanical and electrical repairs
- Manage sub-contractor works
- Ensure maintenance schedules are kept up to date
- Follow Health & Safety guidelines at all times
The successful candidate will have a relevant electrical qualification, ideally related to 3 phase, experience of working in a building facilities environment and good H&S experience. An up to date forklift licence would be beneficial but not essential.
Interviews are available at short notice for suitable candidates. Please apply now or contact Andy at Harris Lord for more information.
Harris Lord are working as a Recruitment Agency in relation to permanent positions and a Recruitment Business in relation to temporary positions.
Contact: Andy Trowbridge
Apply For This Job