Contracts Manager (Clinical)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful Clinical Research company as a Contracts Manager. Our client is looking to expand their expertise within the business and wants to bring in an experienced candidate who has a track record in all things related to contract review and negotiation when it comes to clinical trial processes. This will include the development of site templates, negotiating and managing budgets and managing all contract related issues.
Our client is a leading CRO which assists in all aspects of clinical research, and offers their specialist services globally.
- Strong experience related to dealing with clinical trial contracts
- Experienced in negotiating, preferably in relation to previous clinical experience
- Good understanding of GCP
- Experienced in excel – in managing and reviewing budgets
- Highly organised and numerical
- Sense of humour
Contract, contracts, administration, coordination, manager, senior, project, clinical research, healthcare, pharmaceutical, science, CTA, trials, negotiate, negotiating, specialist, site templates, sponsor, manager
Harris Lord is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Contact: Mark Bux-Ryan
Apply For This Job