Creative Writing Assistant
Is creative writing something that comes naturally to you? Is persuasive writing in your genes? Do you feel passionately about helping others? Well we have the most perfect role for you!
We are looking for a Creative Writing Assistant to work for a well-known charity in Surrey. This really is an incredible opportunity! You will be working closely with the Trust Fundraising Manager in the research, identification and written communication to potential grant-making trusts. Please note no previous experience is necessary.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Research, identification and written communication to potential grant trusts.
- Write and apply to trust applications
- Conduct research into grant-makers and assist with information required to carry out applications.
- Regularly update the database
- Be responsible for the teams budget
- Comply and write an agreed number of letters / applications each month
- High level of accurate administration duties
- Running reports
- Ad hoc projects too
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan systematically and manage resource in an organised way.
- Time management skills
- Creative and enthusiastic with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- The desire and passion to succeed
- Creative writing skills
- Confident user of the full Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to learn quickly
- Customer orientated
- Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
- Display commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Hands on
- You will understand what it means to be part of a team.
- Free Parking
- 25 Days Holiday plus Public Holidays
- Leatherhead, Surrey.
- Due to the location of this role you must have access to your own vehicle.
Does this sound like your new dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Trust fundraiser, Content, Writing, Fundraising, Creative writing Assistant, Persuasive writing, Administration, Marketing, Graduate, Creative writing, Content writing, Publishing, Charity, Volunteering, Rasier’s Edge, Surrey.
Contact: Ashley-Coral Humphreys
Keywords: Trust fundraiser, Content, Writing, Fundraising, Creative writing Assistant, Persuasive writing, Administration, Marketing, Graduate, Creative writing, Content writing, Publishing, Charity, Volunteering, Rasier’s Edge, Surrey.
Apply For This Job