Credit Controller / Sales Ledger - Horsham
Are you available immediately? Are you looking to join a small friendly team, based in Horsham?
We are looking for an experienced credit controller who can work full-time to cover a maternity contract until May 2018.
Duties will include:
- Raising all sales invoices
- Develop relationships with customers to ensure all invoices are paid on time
- Posting of customer receipts and refunds
- Daily banking activities
- Banking of cheques
- Preparing cashflow forecasts
- Credit checking of customers
The ideal candidate will have experience with sales ledger and credit control and a working knowledge of E-vision.
Key personal skills:
- Excellent customer service
- Can work well within a team and build relationships both internally and externally
- Be proactive
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Hours are 8.45 – 5.15, Monday to Friday
- Starting ASAP until May 2018
- £25,000 pro-rata
Harris Lord Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Credit control, sales ledger, invoicing, banking, finance, accounts
Contact: Ashley Humphreys
Keywords: Credit control, sales ledger, invoicing, banking, finance, accounts
Apply For This Job