Customer Service Advisor
How about an opportunity to move into an exciting and progressive office role?
Well we have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor in Horsham town. This really is a friendly and supportive organisation who challenge and progress their staff regularly. The ideal candidate will have a strong background of working with the public in the customer focused environment.
- Professionally handle enquiries from customers, update systems accordingly and resolve effectively
- Consistently demonstrate high levels of customer service standards and professional relationship with all internal and external customers
- Take Ownership of customer issues to ensure best possible outcome
- Escalate cases appropriately to resolve issues
- Ensure integrity of customers data
- Ensure feedback from customers is recorded onto the systems (compliments and complaints)
- Strive to ensure first call resolution to minimise hand offs and optimise customers experience
- Ensure a culture of open communication
- Agree with Team Leader personal goals and development objectives
- Support new staff and colleagues in their development and learning
- Identify internal process improvements and contribute ideas which may improve the CSC performance and/or extend its capability
- Communicate with customers via telephone, email, webchat and social media.
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience of working with the public in a customer focused environment
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven listening skills
- Problem solving skills
- Salary £19,000
- 23 days Holiday plus public holidays. They are also closed between Christmas and New Year, so you get another 3 days bonus!
- The ability to buy extra leave and discount cards
- Employee referral scheme
- A great pension scheme
- Cash claim-back on medical treatments
- Travel to work loan
- Discounted rates on a cycle scheme, personal medical plans, life assurance, give as you earn, childcare vouchers, critical illness and travel insurance.
To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV and covering letter today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Telephone, Contact Centre, Complaints, Queries, Customers.
Contact: Lauren Raycraft
Keywords: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Telephone, Contact Centre, Complaints, Queries, Customers.
Apply For This Job