Customer Service Advisor
Passion about customer service? Love being on the telephone? Are you excellent at multitasking and overly organised? Great at building rapport? Overly organised and love being part of a busy team? Then take a look at the role that we are currently working on… this is a super opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to based in Horsham.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Committed to putting customers first, understanding their needs and expectations to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Taking ownership and handling a wide range of customer enquiries
- Able to communicate to customer’s visa phone, web chat and email.
- Can recognise when a specialist team can add value to the customer experience
- Prioritise work effectively and keep track of multiple tasks
- Identify improvement opportunities
- Evidence and demonstrate the ability to make decisions
- Build rapport with both customers and colleagues from other departments
- Efficient in managing and resolving customer dissatisfaction
- Be persistent ad self-motivated to use negotiation and persuasion skills to gain customer commitment
- Keep up to date with industry knowledge
Key skills required:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Excels at building rapport
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, CRM or similar.
- Organisational skills
- Ability to enter data in high level of accuracy
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Thrive from a challenge and have a can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Be outgoing and enthusiastic with the drive and passion to succeed
- Good numeracy skills
- A willingness to learn new skills quickly.
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service and product knowledge.
- Must be able to respond to pressure in a positive manner.
- Flexible attitude and attention to detail with a strong emphasis on team work.
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- The ability to achieve deadlines where necessary.
- Pension Scheme
- 23 Days Holiday plus Christmas shut down
- Cycle to work scheme
- Cash claim back on medical treatments
- The ability to buy extra leave
Does this sound like your next dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Customer Service, Administration, Accounts, Admin, Finance, Support, Support, Coordinator.
Contact: Lauren Raycraft
Keywords: Customer Service, Administration, Accounts, Admin, Finance, Support, Support, Coordinator.
Apply For This Job