Medical Devices - £30,000 to £40,000
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Development Engineer to join a global supplier of medical technology to develop complex electro-mechanical medical devices, including capital equipment.
The main objective of this role is to help the R&D department developing their long line of products so ideally the Development Engineer has experience in working in multiple projects at the same time from concept through manufacturing.
The ideal Engineer will be passionate about developing medical devices with a hand on approach to work. With a problem solving attitude, able and willing to learn quickly and looking to work on a fast paced SME.
- Design Control and Change Control procedures
- Lead on Product Development Projects
- Idea development, requirement capture, product design, verification and validation
- Write technical documentation
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Postgraduate degree in an Engineering discipline
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 and 21CFR part 820 QMS
- Knowledge of product risk management (ISO14791)
- Knowledge of EN60601-1 3rd Edition (general electrical safety) and EN 62366
- Working experience in mechanical, electronics or embedded SW development in medical devices
- Driving license
- ISO10993-1 Biocompatibility
- EN 62304 (SW development life cycle)
- Design for manufacture and service best practice
- Knowledge of FMEAs
If you are looking for a role where you will have the liberty to take your own approach on projects in a fast paced environment and looking for a challenge please don’t hesitate in contacting me on 01403577980 or email@example.com.
Harris Lord is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.
Key words: Development, Design, Engineering, Medical Devices, Capital Equipment, ISO13485, Mechanical, Software, Electronics, Product Lifecycle, Harris Lord
Contact: Maria Pacheco
Keywords: Development, Design, Engineering, Medical Devices, Capital Equipment, ISO13485, Mechanical, Software, Electronics, Product Lifecycle, Harris Lord
Apply For This Job