Digital Marketing Specialist
Our client based on the outskirts of Horsham is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their friendly and creative marketing team.
This hands on role and will give you the opportunity to work on a whole variety of skills including writing and distributing content that will appeal to their target audience whilst also increasing their brand presence through social media, PR, videos, events and email. Critical to this role is a passion for digital marketing and in particular writing exceptional quality online content.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- The focus of the role is delivering and managing content across multiple marketing channels with the objective of driving leads and increasing the brands reach.
- Managing content across all social media channels.
- Creation of a monthly magazine
- Data segmentation
- Engage with followers and build a strong network.
- Promotional Materials
- Also the creation of content for the website.
- Manage monthly newsletters
- Creation of promotional material
- Assist with the organisation and promotion of events.
- Responsible for creating the content, database segmentation and scheduling of these campaigns.
- Creation and promotion of videos.
- Reviewing the success of marketing campaigns and making recommendations for change.
Key skills required:
- At least 18 months Digital Marketing Experience
- Strong focus on content writing and social media
- Experience in writing and managing marketing campaigns
- Experience of working with Marketing Automation Software.
- Excellent knowledge of handling social media campaigns.
- Experience writing, collating and distributing content.
- Highly organised – event planning experience useful but not essential.
- A positive & proactive individual with a passion for writing high quality content
- A natural communicator
- Insanely high attention to detail
- Team player willing to go above and beyond to achieve goals
- Naturally curious
- A drive to contribute to new and creative content ideas.
- Organised and enjoys working to deadlines
- £25,000 DOE plus Bonuses
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus Public Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension
- Free Parking
Does this sound like your new dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Social Media, Twitter, Content, Newsletters, Events, Videos, Marketing, blogs, website, Digital, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Assistant, Online, LinkedIn, Marketing Campaigns.
Contact: Ashley-Coral Humphreys
Keywords: Social Media, Twitter, Content, Newsletters, Events, Videos, Marketing, blogs, website, Digital, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Assistant, Online, LinkedIn, Marketing Campaigns.
Apply For This Job