Director of Quality
Director of Quality - Biopharmaceuticals
We are looking for a Director of Quality to join an expanding biopharmaceutical company based in Wiltshire. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing and directing strategies across the business to ensure regulatory requirements, industry standards and internal procedures are fully compliant throughout the manufacturing and production sites. You will be accountable for ensuring the management of quality control systems including Management Review, Audit and escalation to management and to ensure that all sites are fully ready for regulatory body review.
A leading and growing biopharmaceutical manufacturer, our client has their own product portfolio as well as operating as a contract manufacturer. With over 250 people in the business, they are continuing to expand across all of the business functions.
- Experience in a senior quality position and having responsibility for business support and growth, assembling business plans and strategic alliances
- At least 15 years’ experience in FDA/MHRA regulated business
- Experience of leading a quality team
- Excellent understanding of US/MHRA and international GMP
- Excellent understanding of QMS within a pharma environment
- Demonstrated experience of leading the development and implementation of a Quality Management System
- Lean and six sigma processes for efficiency and continual improvement
- Ability to develop and implement new strategies and policies that will improve Corporate performance
Harris Lord is acting as a recruitment agent for the purposes of this role
Contact: Adrian Hole
Keywords: Manager, director, senior, head of, quality, pharma, biopharma, FDA, MHRA, GMP, lean, six sigma
Apply For This Job