Do you have an interest in sporting or challenging events? An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Events Assistant to work within a fun and lively business. This is a brand new role and we must admit an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic and friendly individual to join a well-known organisation. This really is such a gorgeous role!
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Answering any incoming calls and dealing with the teams inboxes
- First point of contacts for all enquiries, whether through, phone, email or post
- To open and distribute the incoming post, and prepare outgoing post
- Ensuring customers are spoken to within a timely and professional manner
- Raising of invoices within the team
- Assisting customers with queries
- Keeping the companies database up to date
- Be forthcoming with new ideas
- Be able to assist with the running of local events
- Data inputting
- Supporting the managers within the office with administration tasks
- Sending out of information packs to customers
Key skills required:
- Previous experience of working in admin or customers service is desired
- Confident user of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Thorough accuracy and attention to detail
- Take part in brainstorming and creative meetings
- Be outgoing and enthusiastic
- Ability to motivate others
- Adhering to the company’s objectives
- Previous events experience is desirable
- An interest in sporting / challenging events
- Free Parking
- Permanent Role
Does this sound like your next dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Events, Events Assistant, Events Admin, Sports Events, Office Administration, Customer Service, Customer Support, Customer Care, Microsoft, Admin, Administration, Data Input.
Contact: Lauren Raycraft
Keywords: Events, Events Assistant, Events Admin, Sports Events, Office Administration, Customer Service, Customer Support, Customer Care, Microsoft, Admin, Administration, Data Input.
Apply For This Job