Field Service Engineer - North London / East Anglia
Field Service Engineer – Medical Devices
North London / East Anglia - £28,000 - £32,000
An exciting new opportunity for an experienced engineer to become a part of a successful and growing team. Carrying out Installations, repairs and routine servicing in hospitals and clinics. A great chance to join a world renowned company, with the ability to further your career in the engineering field.
- Will include repairs, installations and routine servicing. To be carried out onsite, conforming to all company quality standards.
- Achieve agreed performance objectives and targets.
- Provide back-up cover for other Field Service Engineers as and when required.
- Assist with sales related support issues.
- Carry out training when required for colleagues and customers.
- Attend and actively participate in both in-house and external training courses to improve product and technical knowledge.
- Planning and organisation
- Experienced in a Field Service role within Medical Devices ideally within ophthalmology
- Strong IT / Networking Skills ideally within Medical Devices
- Engineering knowledge with a good understanding of both Mechanical and Electronics Engineering
- Experienced in fault finding and diagnosing technical issues
- Background in installation, reactive and preventative maintenance
If you have a background in medical devices and field service engineering, please click apply now to find out more.
Harris Lord is acting as an employment agency for this opportunity.
Keywords – medical devices, engineer, service, PPM, site service, maintenance, repair,
Contact: Josh Hemsley
Keywords: medical devices, engineer, service, PPM, site service, maintenance, repair,
Apply For This Job