Not going to University? Or are you read for a change of career? Well how about a Finance Apprenticeship?
Are you highly numerate and always enjoyed maths equations? Love problem solving? Then how about a career in finance? We have a fantastic opportunity for a 12 month Apprenticeship for a Trainee Accounts Clerk to join a supportive and progressive organisation, a full study package of AAT Level 2 which will be on a day release to a local college will be paid for by the organisation. No previous experience is required.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- To provide a financial service to customers.
- Payment Runs
- Sales & Purchase Ledger
- Paying suppliers and contractors
- Dealing with payments and receipts
- General enquiries and problem solving
- No previous experience is required as full training will be given by on the job training and a day release to carry out an AAT Level 2 course.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Display commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Hands on
- You will understand what it means to be part of a team.
- Confident and friendly telephone manner.
- Please note no previous experience is required.
- Salary: £10,000 please note this is an Apprenticeship so your training will be paid for.
- Free Parking
- Generous holiday allowance
- Location: Outskirts of Horsham – Must Drive due to location.
- 12 Month Contract
Does this sound like your new dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Apprentice, Apprenticeship, Accounts Apprenticeship, Finance Apprenticeship, AAT, AAT Level 2, Finance, Accounts, Numbers, Payments, Accounts Clerk, Trainee, Customer Service.
Contact: Ashley-Coral Humphreys
Keywords: Apprentice, Apprenticeship, Accounts Apprenticeship, Finance Apprenticeship, AAT, AAT Level 2, Finance, Accounts, Numbers, Payments, Accounts Clerk, Trainee, Customer Service.
Apply For This Job