This is an amazing opportunity for a HR Advisor to really get their teeth stuck into!
Looking for your next role in HR? Have you considered work for a Consultancy? Well we are looking for an experienced HR Advisor who has a real passion to deliver. As a HR Advisor you will be responsible for the delivery of a full range of Human resources Services to a wide variety of clients.
You will be supporting the HR Consultants on a range of complex HR activities including HR projects. This fast paced role working for a well-known HR Consultancy based in Horsham.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Provide accurate HR advice, guidance and practical support to clients on a wide range of matters
- Work with line mangers in client organisations helping them identify their HR needs.
- Exploring solutions with clients
- Responding to everyday queries from clients on a wide range of employment law and best practise HR
- Developing and reviewing policies and procedures
- Devising HR Strategies
- Advice and case management of employee relation problems: TUPE, Absence Management, Grievances.
- Researching and producing reports
- Client visits
- A minimum of a level 5 CIPD Qualification
- Proven experience in a HR Advisor Role
- Remain up to date with current employment legislation
- Knowledge of working with processes and procedures
- Embrace teamwork, share ideas, thoughts and facts.
- Ability to handle and manage confidential information
- Great attention to detail
- Self-motivated, focused and reliable
- The ability to continuously improve and prioritise work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in providing support and advice to managers
- Possess a strong team spirit
- Logical approach in problem solving.
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally.
- Capable of working independently and taking ownership and personal responsibility.
- Able to work to deadlines in a multi-tasking environment.
- £27,000 - £30,000
- 23 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Private healthcare
- Based in Horsham
- Free Parking
- CIPD subscription is paid for by the organisation
- Progression opportunities
Does this sound like your next challenge then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
HR Consultant, Consultancy, HR Manager, Consultant, HR Advisor, Human Resources, HR Team, HR, Recruitment, HR Consulting, Employee Relations, HR Projects, HR Advisers, Policies, TUPE, Disciplinary, Absence Management.
Contact: Ashley-Coral Humphreys
Keywords: HR Consultant, Consultancy, HR Manager, Consultant, HR Advisor, HR Adviser, Human Resources, HR Consulting, HR Team, HR, Recruitment, Employee Relations, HR Projects, HR Advisers, Policies, TUPE, Disciplinary, Absence Management.
Apply For This Job