This is an exciting role which will enable you to join a market leading organisation, based in Horley.
Our client are currently seeking an Internal Recruiter. This really is an amazing opportunity to join a great team!
You will be responsible for the sourcing and recruitment of staff members in line with company targets and expectations.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Create and manage advertising vacancies across a variety of channels including job boards, LinkedIn and social media platforms.
- Proactively search for, identify and contact potential candidates.
- Set up and manage watchdogs
- Review all incoming applications against agreed criteria.
- Arrange and conduct telephone interviews, organise face to face interviews and co-ordinate applicant recruitment days.
- Draft and manage all candidate communications including job descriptions, offer letters and contracts
- Coordinate face to face interviews with local Regional Managers
- Manage all tasks associated with the recruitment process including obtaining references and conducting background checks
- Set up and complete HR files for all new starters.
- Liaise with colleagues and third parties as appropriate to ensure recruitment is conducted in accordance with sector specific best practice and full compliance with UK recruitment.
- Produce ad-hoc reports as necessary using Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Assist in any other duties as may be required, consistent with the responsibilities of the post and the needs of the company.
Key skills required:
- Ideally 2 - 3 years of relevant experience working in recruitment / HR function
- Good knowledge and experience of using job boards and Social Media in a recruitment environment
- A natural communicator
- A self-starter and goal orientated
- Conscientious with good spoken and written skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in an informal environment whilst maintaining the highest standards.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Reliability and clear commitment
- Resilient and ability to work under pressure
- £25,000 - £28,500
- Excellent progression opportunities
- 24 Days Holiday Plus Public Holidays
- Free Parking
Does this sound like your new dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Recruitment, HR Business Partner, Internal Recruiter, Recruitment Coordinator, Recruitment & Resource, HR, CIPD, Manager, Recruitment, On boarding.
Contact: Ashley-Coral Humphreys
Keywords: Recruitment, HR Business Partner, Internal Recruiter, Recruitment Coordinator, Recruitment & Resource, HR, CIPD, Manager, Recruitment, On boarding.
Apply For This Job