IT Manager - Pharmacueticals
IT Manager – Pharmaceuticals
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT professional to join an innovative biopharmaceutical company as an IT & Systems Manager. The selected candidate will be responsible for working proactively to manage the IT function and drive forward the company’s IT development. The role will involve maintaining the integrity and control of the current computer systems, telecom equipment and related hardware, as well as the development and improvement of IT strategy.
My client is a novel biopharmaceutical company who are working on a broad pipeline of projects and have recently won both innovation awards and excellent employer awards. They offer a cohesive work environment, where employees also have a great deal of autonomy in their roles.
- Strong, proven experience in an IT management role
- Excellent knowledge of both hardware and software configuration management essential
- Strong knowledge of data compliance requirements/ security standards is essential
- Experience with UNIX, Linux, Oracle, C++ and Java is essential
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly to other staff members
- Ability to think ahead and work flexibly
IT management, manager, I.T., hardware, software, computer, technology, telecom, UNIX, Linux, Oracle, C++, Java, programming, programmer, configuration management, data security, compliance, Windows, Microsoft, service oriented
Harris Lord is acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
Contact: Josh Hemsley
Keywords: IT management, manager, I.T., hardware, software, computer, technology, telecom, UNIX, Linux, Oracle, C++, Java, programming, programmer, configuration management, data security, compliance, Windows, Microsoft, service oriented
Apply For This Job