Junior Product Manager
Our client based in High Wycombe is looking for a Junior Product Manager to join their friendly and creative marketing and new product development team.
This hands on role and will give you the opportunity to work on a whole variety of skills including copy writing, presentations, budget management and product launch events. Critical to this role is a passion for l marketing and in particular a passion for helping customers.
This is an awesome opportunity to work with an ambitious and experienced team!
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Marketing planning, strategy and execution
- Product launch planning and implementation
- Measuring effectiveness
- Budget Management
- Ongoing maintenance of key portfolio material
- First point of contact for relationships with suppliers
- Plan and manage product launch events
- Manage third party agencies
- Works closely with the New Product team and Sales team.
- Creates objectives
- Analysis information and trans and develops conclusions
- Responsible for the collation of all information to the product or brand area
Key skills required:
- At least 2 years Marketing Experience or a marketing qualification
- Strong focus on proof reading and copy writing
- An interest in life sciences
- Highly organised and great attention to detail
- High standard of written communication
- Life Science / Marketing Qualification
- 2 years previous marketing experience
- Outstanding copy writing and proof reading skills
- Confident presentation skills
- A natural communicator
- Insanely high attention to detail
- Team player willing to go above and beyond to achieve goals
- Strong relationship builder
- Organised and enjoys working to deadlines
- Up to £32,000
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus Public Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Company Pension
- Free Parking
Does this sound like your new dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Marketing Assistant, Marketing, Marketing Generalist, Digital Marketing Assistant, Life Science, Content, Events, Copy writing, Proof reading, Charities, Product Manager, Junior Product Manager, Products, Medical, Clinical, Digital Marketing Agencies, Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaigns.
Contact: Ashley-Coral Humphreys
Keywords: Marketing Assistant, Marketing, Marketing Generalist, Digital Marketing Assistant, Life Science, Content, Events, Copy writing, Proof reading, Charities, Product Manager, Junior Product Manager, Products, Medical, Clinical, Digital Marketing Agencies, Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaigns.
Apply For This Job