Lead Senior Health Economist, London
My client is a world-leading Health Economics / Market Access consultancy based in London. They are looking to appoint an individual to lead the global HE practice reporting to the CEO. This position would suit someone who is looking for a significant leadership role within an expanding division of our company. The individual must have a proven track record on delivering global health economic projects. In addition to excellent business development skills at an International level. They are particularly looking for someone with extensive experience in modelling, using a range of methodologies and in a range of therapy areas.
An attractive highly competitive package will be offered to the right candidate. The role would have the following aspects:
- Conducting economic evaluations to inform client strategy and product commercialisation; in particular, early modelling and value dossier development.
- Leading on the development of health economic models, supported by a Consultant and a Project Manager
- Supporting the Consultant Health Economist in developing and building a successful health economics business
- Provide strategic leadership and guidance to direct reports
- Expand the Consulting offer across client HEOR departments
- Work with Global and domestic clients to ensure delivery of Innovative Health Economic tools and models
- A proven track record in business development activity with the Pharmaceutical and Biotech Industries at a national and international level is highly desirable
- Building a network of health economics’ KOL’s internationally and in UK.
- Collaborating with the DHC US office on specific projects
Ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years experience in a health economics role, ideally blue chip pharma/biotech industry, and Consultancy
- Strong Business development skills and commercially driven
- Practical experience of developing and validating simple to complex health economic models in a range of therapeutic areas
- Technical and scientific knowledge and hands on-experience in health economics methodologies and their application within industry and in market access
- Successful performance in cross-functional teams
- Ideally a track record of scientific publications
- Knowledge of European regulatory approvals, drug development and pricing and reimbursement strategies would be beneficial
- MSc in Health Economics (ideally), Economics, Public Health, Epidemiology, Pharmacy, Medical or Statistics
Contact: Elliot Brackpool
Keywords: Model, Modeller, Biostatistics, HEOR, “Health Economics”, “Health Economist”, “Outcomes Research”, “Market Access”, Pricing, Reimbursement, Pharma, CRO, Biotech, Manager
Apply For This Job