We are looking for an ambitious Marketing Manager who has experience with both on and offline marketing channels. Is this you? Then we have a fantastic opportunity for a hands-on Marketing Manager who will work within a small team in an independent company based in Horsham.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Maintain a strong growing social media footprint
- Attend industry events
- Manage all third party agencies
- Be open to explore other marketing channels
- To manage press and analyst relations
- Design and execute e-mail marketing campaigns
- To maintain previous database marketing
- To deliver regular email marketing
- To use forms of social media such as LinkedIn to help map accounts and connect with prospects
- To have a basic understanding of the advertising budget
- To encourage the culture of the organisation
- Strong experience with both on and offline marketing campaigns
Key skills required:
- 2- 5 years’ experience in marketing ideally in a B2B context
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing tools
- Marketing degree or qualification or working towards would be an advantage
- Track record of marketing success
- Strong social media profiles
- To show ability on standard marketing tools including task management
- Knowledge of insurance and financial services would be a bonus
- £20,000 - £40,000
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
To apply please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Marketing Manager, Graduate Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Direct Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing, SEO, PPC, Adobe, Traditional Marketing, Online Marketing, Offline Marketing.
Contact: Lauren Raycraft
Keywords: Marketing Manager, Graduate Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Direct Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing, SEO, PPC, Adobe, Traditional Marketing, Online Marketing, Offline Marketing.
Apply For This Job