Mechanical Engineer - Medical Devices
Mechanical Engineer – Junior, Intermediate, Senior Level
Medical Devices – Newcastle
£20,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
Our client is a fast growing Medical Device company that is currently growing multinational with operations and partners in the US, Asia, Europe and Africa.
Due to rapid growth our client is currently looking for three engineers at different experience levels. There is currently a requirement for the following: Junior Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer & Senior Mechanical Engineer.
Our client has and is currently developing a cutting edge piece of technology that will allow users to be able to save money and provide quicker diagnosis for a range of medical tests.
Role & Responsibilities:
- This position must work within a team of scientists and engineers to develop the company’s range of devices and products
- To interact with, and ensure excellent communication with, the other R&D groups functions within the wider business
- Working on the ongoing development on new and exciting products providing technical input and support both on a project and product basis
- Provide input to help develop platforms and products for the company moving forward
Experience, knowledge and requirements:
- Strong knowledge of mechanical and engineering design ideally with a background in medical device or other life science sectors
- Experience working with 3D CAD system, preferably Solidworks
- Knowledge of techniques for design for manufacture, assembly and maintenance
- MEng or BEng in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience or knowledge of ISO13485 or FDA requirements would be advantageous
- Experience of product develop taking projects / products from concept through to completion
If you are interested in this role please click apply now.
Harris Lord is acting as a recruitment agency for this role.
Keywords: mechanical, mechanical engineer, CAD, Solidworks, medical devices, 13485, FDA, design, development
Contact: Josh Hemsley
Keywords: Keywords: mechanical, mechanical engineer, CAD, Solidworks, medical devices, 13485, FDA, design, development
Apply For This Job