Are you experienced in Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental? Previously worked in the manufacturing or distribution sector? Then how about 12 month FTC with a fantastic organisation in Horsham?
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- To coordinate, develop and administer all Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental Management Systems
- Ensure legal compliance and maintain compliance with ISO14001
- Coordination of internal and external audits
- Supporting accident investigations, submitting reports and statistics required.
- COSHH risk assessments
- Help drive OHSE activities across offices
- Help develop a positive attitude towards OSHE with effective communication and team work.
- Preparation and maintenance of site summaries
- Accurate, diligent, self-motivated, focused and reliable.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong multitasker
- NEBOSH Certificate or working towards
- Experience of the implementation of the ISO 14001 or OHSAS18001
- IEMA Certificate or working towards
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing / distribution environment would be an advantage.
- Although this role is predominately based in Horsham it may also involve travel to other sites.
- Competitive salary
- 12 Month FTC
- Free Parking
- Generous holiday allowance
Does this sound like your new dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Health & Safety Officer, OHSE, Health & Safety, ISO 14001, Manufacturing, Distribution, Environmental Management, COSHH, OSHE Coordinator, Risk Assessments, Occupational Health & Safety, IEMA, Health & Safety Executive.
Contact: Lauren Raycraft
Keywords: Health & Safety Officer, OHSE, Health & Safety, ISO 14001, Manufacturing, Distribution, Environmental Management, COSHH, OSHE Coordinator, Risk Assessments, Occupational Health & Safety, IEMA, Health & Safety Executive.
Apply For This Job