Our client based on the outskirts of Horsham is looking for an Online Copywriter to join their friendly and creative marketing team.
This hands on role and will give you the opportunity to work on a whole variety of skills including writing and distributing content that will appeal to their target audience whilst also increasing their brand presence through social media, PR, and email. Critical to this role is a passion for digital marketing and in particular writing exceptional quality online content. Due to the location you must drive.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- The focus of the role is delivering and managing content across multiple marketing channels with the objective of driving the inbound content strategy
- Support the Content Manager with the creation and management content to appear on blogs and newsletters.
- Ensure that all online content is structured for SEO
- Proof Reading
- Also the creation of content for the website.
- Manage writing of blogs, articles, email copy, straplines and content snippets.
- Monitor competitive activity.
- Responsible for creating the content, database segmentation and scheduling of these campaigns.
- Working very closely with the rest of the marketing team to ensure the website content is refreshed and optimised for driving traffic.
- Reviewing the success of marketing campaigns and making recommendations for change.
Key skills required:
- Significant copy writing experience
- Strong focus on content writing and social media
- Be able to demonstrate examples of your published writing.
- Working closely with data to improve and grow traffic
- Knowledge and experience of SEO.
- Experience in writing and managing marketing campaigns
- Experience writing, collating and distributing content.
- Highly organised with excellent levels of accuracy
- A positive & proactive individual with a passion for writing high quality content
- A natural communicator
- Insanely high attention to detail
- Team player willing to go above and beyond to achieve goals
- Naturally curious
- A drive to contribute to new and creative content ideas.
- Organised and enjoys working to deadlines
- £23,500 - £25,000 DOE
- 20 Days Annual Leave plus Public Holidays
- After 3 month probation Private Medical Insurance, Pension & Death in Service.
- Free fitness classes
- Due to the location you must drive .
Does this sound like your new dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Social Media, Twitter, Content, Newsletters, Events, blogs, website, Digital, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Executive, SEO, Digital Marketing Assistant, Online Copywriter, Copywriter, Online, LinkedIn, Marketing Campaigns.
Contact: Lauren Raycraft
Keywords: Social Media, Twitter, Content, Newsletters, Events, blogs, website, Digital, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Executive, SEO, Digital Marketing Assistant, Online Copywriter, Copywriter, Online, LinkedIn, Marketing Campaigns.
Apply For This Job