This is a fantastic opportunity for a Paralegal / Legal Assistant who is looking for a career within Medical Negligence! A boutique, growing and innovative legal firm based in Henfield are looking to expand their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting boutique Medical Negligence law firm with great ambitions for the future, and the chance to work in a friendly yet professional atmosphere.
This fast growing firm and has an excellent reputation of delivering first class customer service. There is plenty of scope for development within this practice for an ambitious person looking to develop your legal career within a busy environment.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
• An ambitious and driven Paralegal / Legal Assistant to work within a litigation department
• Reviewing titles
• Preparing reports in respect of the findings,
• Preparing title reports,
• Preparing transfers
• Any other reasonable duties delegated by a member of the team.
• Supporting the Managing Director and Operations team
• Applications are sought from Paralegals with outstanding inter-personal and communication skills.
• You will have sound technical / theoretical law knowledge
• Experience of using a case-management system
• An interest in Medical Negligence is desirable
- Competitive Salary
- 9.00 – 17.30
- Great holiday allowance
Due to the location you must have access to your own vehicle.
If this sounds like your dream role then please submit your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Paralegal, Legal Assistant, Law, Legal Firm, Medical Negligence, LPC, Law Firm, Law Graduate, IP Law Firm.
Contact: Ashley Humphreys
Keywords: Paralegal, Legal Assistant, Law, Legal Firm, Medical Negligence, LPC, Law Firm, Law Graduate, IP Law Firm.
Apply For This Job