Pay & Reward Manager
We are looking for a Pay & Reward Manager for a well-known organisation for a 9 month contract based in Horsham. Due to expansion this exciting opportunity has now arisen to join a fun and lively business. This role will require you to work closely with the Head of HR to develop and implement the HR Strategy, specifically in relation to pay and reward.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- To lead and manage the Pay & Reward team
- Ensure the delivery of a professional and customer focused service to manager and staff across the business
- Manage relationships and contracts with third party suppliers relating to pay and benefits
- Review and maintain the pay and allowance framework.
- Responsible for the development, review and implementation of comprehensive policies and procedures
- Oversee the consistent application of job evaluation policy and procedures.
- Develop ad maintain a strong working relationship with the outsourced payroll provider.
- Develop and undertake auditing and checking procedures to ensure compliance
- Manage pay and benefit related contracts
- Support the Head of HR in relation to the development of the department.
- Execute delegated budget authority.
- Ensure compliance with data protection legislation.
Key skills required:
- A pay & reward specialist
- Strong technical knowledge of pensions, benefits, benchmarking and job evaluations.
- Excellent interpersonal an communication skills
- CIPD Level 7 or MCIPD is desirable
- Change Management experience
- Leadership & Management skills
- Ability to make balanced decisions
- Robust individual who is capable of dealing with ambiguity and adapting to ever changing circumstances.
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- People management experience
- Ability to influence others
- Forward thinking
- Ethical professional who operates with integrity
- £37,200 pro-rata
- Free Parking
- 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Full time 9.00 – 17.00
Does this sound like your next dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Pay and Reward Manager, Pay, Reward, Benefits, HR, MCIPD, Head of Human Resources, Head of HR, HR, ER, CIPD, Pay and Reward Team, Human Resources.
Contact: Ashley-Coral Humphreys
Keywords: Pay and Reward Manager, Pay, Reward, Benefits, HR, MCIPD, Head of Human Resources, Head of HR, HR, ER, CIPD, Pay and Reward Team, Human Resources.
Apply For This Job