Are you a keen, self-motivated Product Manager? Do you have previous experience in marketing or product marketing within a B2B technical environment? Then take a look at the role that we are currently working on… this is a super opportunity for a tenacious Product Manager to join a forward thinking organisation in Horsham.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Supporting all of the customer marketing related activities within the product portfolio
- Advise on the expansion plans for the brand
- Support growth and profitability
- Assist with internal growth
- Customer Marketing
- Definition of pricing strategy and manage implementations of list price changes
- Create business cases to support new product development
- Effectively manage relationships with marcoms and agencies to optimise business
- Database Management
- Develop focused messaging, product and distribution positioning
- Help with the inventory management process for the brand
- Experience in marketing or product marketing within a B2B technology company
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience of working with product portfolios
- Demonstrable ability to execute on plans and deliver results
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of CRM systems
- Competitive Salary
- Free Parking
- 25 Days Holiday Plus Public Holidays
- 08.30 – 17.00
Does this sound like your new dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Product Manager, Marketing, Product Marketing Manager, Technology, Marketing Communications, B2B Marketing, Customer Marketing, Product Development.
Contact: Ashley-Coral Humphreys
Keywords: Product Manager, Marketing, Product Marketing Manager, Technology, Marketing Communications, B2B Marketing, Customer Marketing, Product Development.
Apply For This Job