Product Manager – Medical Device
West Sussex – Including International Travel
£35,000 - £45,000
Our client is a global supplier of medical devices and technology with both hospital and homecare applications. Due to recent growth and new products in the development pipeline we are now looking for an energetic Product Manager to join their team. Working in a niche and rewarding market this role will provide; travel, development and niche market experience for someone looking for their next challenging role.
The Product Manager will become a subject matter expert for the company’s product range. Looking after a product from concept to global delivery supporting both direct sales and distributor sales globally as the Product Owner / Expert.
With a number of new products in development this is a really exciting time for someone to join the business with existing and new products to manage from day one.
- Develop and manage the strategic product roadmap for the various company product ranges;
- Identify and evaluate potential new products for distribution;
- Create compelling marketing launch plans to drive commercialisation of products to the sales team, distributors and market;
- Gather market data to support new product ideas for distribution or own development;
- Create pricing plans for range extensions and new products;
- Draw insights from business trends, competitor analysis and customer feedback to identify points of difference to develop compelling value propositions for new and existing products and ensure that products are effectively positioned in the market;
- Manage the development of launch plans to ensure smooth commercialisation of products to the sales team, distributors and market;
- Plan sales approaches and develop proposals that address customer needs, concerns, and objectives;
- Produce White Papers as appropriate;
- Participate in trade fairs / conferences / events to present on our products, meet with suppliers and develop relationships with opinion leaders;
- Attend industry functions, association events and conferences, and provide informative feedback on market activity;
- Assist in identifying opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels (e.g. telesales, social media, website) that will lead to an increase in sales;
- Develop promotional material and sales story for multiple product ranges;
- Provide product and application support to training partners, sales team, service team, distributors and customers on the use of products when appropriate;
- Act as focal point for sales support on application issues of the products;
- Participate in strategic product planning meetings as necessary;
- Organise and attend product development meetings;
- Submit regular (weekly/monthly) progress reports ensuring data is accurately presented;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and/or demonstrable success in a Product Manager role;
- Clinical and practical knowledge of product application;
- Healthcare / medical device industry background.
- Understanding and application of healthcare regulations and quality standards in the UK and international markets.
Marketing, R&D, Research, Development, ISO 13485, Medical Device, Project Manager, Management, QA, Brand Management, Brand, Product, Product Manager,
Please note we cannot reply to every application due to the volume of applicants we have.
Harris Lord is acting as an employment agency for this role.
Contact: Josh Hemsley
Keywords: Marketing, R&D, Research, Development, ISO 13485, Medical Device, Project Manager, Management, QA, Brand Management, Brand, Product, Product Manager,
Apply For This Job