Purchase Ledger Clerk
Are you highly numerate and always enjoyed maths equations? Love problem solving? Then how about a career in finance? We have a fantastic opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a supportive and progressive organisation, a full study package is offered after one years’ service. No previous experience is required. Due to location you must drive.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Day to day purchase ledger queries
- Speaking with suppliers
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Processing supplier payments
- Assisting the Project Accountant with system migration and maintenance
- Statement Reconciliation
- General enquiries and problem solving
- No previous experience is required as full training will be given.
- The potential of a study package for accountancy exams exists after one years’ service – AAT.
- Excellent communication skills
- Display commercial awareness and business acumen
- Hands on
- Competent with the full Microsoft Office Suite.
- You will understand what it means to be part of a team.
- Confident and friendly telephone manner.
- Please note no previous experience is required.
- £16,000 - £17,000
- Free Parking
- Generous holiday allowance
- Team & Company Nights Out
- Location: Outskirts of Horsham – Must Drive due to location.
Does this sound like your new dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Finance, Accounts, Numbers, Payments, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Accounts Clerk, Trainee, Customer Service.
Contact: Ashley Humphreys
Keywords: Finance, Accounts, Numbers, Payments, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Accounts Clerk, Trainee, Customer Service
Apply For This Job