QC Manager (Veterinary Medicines)
A unique opportunity has arisen to join an upcoming veterinary medicines company as a QC Manager. The selected candidate will be responsible for setting up a new QC department and growing the area of the business alongside senior management. It is an excellent opportunity to establish a new department within a collaborative and innovative business and to grow your own team!
My client is a well-established international veterinary manufacturer who approach their product development from a fresh perspective. They are achieving great success abroad and are now setting up their European flagship site in London to meet UK demand for their products.
- Previous experience in QC management/ supervisory role
- Strong method development/ transfer and validation experience is essential
- Laboratory set up experience preferred
- Excellent HPLC/ UPLC experience necessary to carry out this role
- Previous experience working within healthcare/ pharmaceutical/ medical device/ veterinary industry is essential
QC, quality control, analytical, chemistry, set up, manager, supervisor, leader, strategic, team, GMP, VMD, MHRA, ISO, HPLC, UPLC, GC, chromatography, specials, solid dosage, dose
Harris Lord is acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this vacancy.
Contact: Jolie Trahar
Keywords: QC, quality control, analytical, chemistry, set up, manager, supervisor, leader, strategic, team, GMP, VMD, MHRA, ISO, HPLC, UPLC, GC, chromatography, specials, solid dosage, dose
Apply For This Job