QA QMS Officer -South West London
£27,000 - £30,000 12 month full time contract
An exciting opportunity has come up for a QA QMS Officer to join a well-established and growing healthcare company on a 12 month, full time contract basis. They are looking for somebody to come in and be responsible for the maintenance and development of the Quality Management System (QMS), whilst ensuring compliance with GMP regulations. The successful candidate will oversee the management, implementation and maintenance of the Quality Management System to include regulatory updates.
Our client is a family-owned business and Europe’s largest manufacturer of products in their specialist field. Based in London, they strive to provide the highest quality advice and service for both practitioners and the general public.
- To oversee the management, implementation and maintenance of the QMS system to include regulatory updates
- To manage timely closure of CAPA, Change Controls, Deviations and Customer Complaints
- To write Standard Operating Procedures, approve production operating manuals, and maintain updated Standard Operating Procedures.
- To support the review and approval of all master manufacturing records, and all modifications to the master manufacturing records.
- To assist in the management of change controls and associated actions.
- To conduct support sessions with owners of outstanding QMS documentation to ensure closure of actions with support from QA management
- Strong experience in managing a QMS and filing system
- Experience in QMS implementation, maintenance and development
- Experience working to GMP or GLP standards is essential
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with people of all levels
Harris Lord is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
Contact: Adrian Hole
Keywords: QMS, quality management system, quality, QA, quality assurance, manufacturing, distribution, GMP, GLP, GxP, capa, change controls, deviations, documentation, food, healthcare, pharmaceutical
Apply For This Job