QMS Specialist (9-12mths) FTC
QMS Specialist – 9/12 Month FTC
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a QMS Specialist to join a growing healthcare company’s Quality and Regulatory team. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in this highly regulated environment. The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the Quality Systems Manager directly.
My client is a well-established and growing British healthcare company who produce a product which is of increasingly popular demand.
Key Activities / Responsibilities:
- Assist in the maintenance, administration and execution of the Change Control System
- Assist with internal audits as either audit lead or support as required by the QMS Manager
- Assist with external audits as required
- Assist in process development to streamline and simplify Quality Management and associated systems
- Assist in the identification, management and completion of Corrective and Preventive Actions with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Assist in the archiving of company material, ensuring an efficient system which is easily accessed and utilised in line with the relevant procedures.
- Support the QMS Manager in establishing and maintaining standard operating procedures for document development, management and control.
Skills / Experience
- Experience working with Quality Management Systems
- Experience working in Quality Assurance
- Experience in Auditing (External and Internal)
- Very good working knowledge of ISO 13485
- Preferably knowledge of CFR820
If you have the following experience and you are looking for a challenging contract opportunity with long term potential.
Please click apply now!
Quality, regulatory, QA, RA, QMS, ISO13485, 13485, quality management system, documentation, quality documentation, SOP, NCR, Change control, audit, CAPA
Harris Lord is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Contact: Adrian Hole
Keywords: Quality, regulatory, QA, RA, QMS, ISO13485, 13485, quality management system, documentation, quality documentation, SOP, NCR, Change control, audit, CAPA
Apply For This Job