Quality Engineer - Medical Devices
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a medical device manufacturer in West Sussex as a quality engineer and gain further exposure within a quality environment.
My client is a well-established and growing British healthcare company who produce a product which is of increasingly popular demand.
- To provide support for new product introduction.
- To participate in continuous process improvement and defect reduction initiatives.
- To conduct CAPA investigations.
- To act as QA representative for product and process change requests and validation protocols.
- To perform product release activities
- Conduct internal and external audits
- Review change controls
- Implement and support continuous improvement activities
- Investigate and report non conformances
- Degree, equivalent qualification or equivalent experience in a science, clinical or engineering background
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Quality Engineering role
- Experience with Quality System concepts, practices and procedures (e.g. ISO:13485, CFR820)
Harris Lord is acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy
Contact: Adrian Hole
Keywords: 13485, quality engineer, quality, audit, engineer, CAPA, deviation, change control, QMS, CFR820, FDA
Apply For This Job