Real World Evidence Consultant
Overview: To identify the opportunities for real world data projects for our pharmaceutical and NHS partners. More specifically, to manage the design and implementation of data collection projects and associated value added services to ensure these are successfully implemented with the objectives of all parties being achieved.
- Identify opportunities for and secure real world data projects from all customer groups
- Take brief from clients ensuring a clear understanding of objectives, timelines and budgets for a project and develop proposals in response to these.
- Perform scoping exercises to understand the data requirements to meet a client’s needs and develop a framework for a real world data programme to achieve this
- Liaise with the appropriate individuals internally to develop a robust study protocol in line with the scoping recommendations
- Ensure smooth handover of projects at protocol stage to the project management team
- Maintain a client facing role throughout the delivery of a project
- Help increase the profile of the company, expand the client contacts and identify future potential project opportunities
- Oversee the management of projects by the Project Management team assisting with efficient financial management of all projects.
- Contribute to the continuing achievements and annual targets
- Attend regular business development and company strategy meetings to contribute to the continued success of the company.
- Attend regular internal team meetings to facilitate a collaborative approach to all projects.
- Maintain thorough working records of all project activities including project time sheets for internal use
- Experience of working in healthcare in Pharma industry, NHS, research or consultancy
- Proven track record of project management from conception through to delivery
- Experience of strategy planning
- Experience of budget management
- Minimum of 6 years experience
- Car owner with full driving license
- IT literate – working knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint essential, basic knowledge of Access desirable.
- Knowledge of structure and function of the NHS and pharmaceutical industry
- Good basic clinical knowledge and experience across a range of specialties
- Graduate or relevant healthcare qualification
- Independent, alert, eager self starter
- Persuasive, positive and assertive
- Active and mobile
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good team worker
- Time management and project management skills
Contact: Elliot Brackpool
Apply For This Job