Passion about the equine industry? Are you an excellent Administrator? Well what about a role where you could combine your passion for horses and your administration experience?
Do you love coordinating tasks and being the real backbone of the office? Enjoy supporting teams and exceeding customers’ expectations? Then take a look at our new Receptionist / Administration role that we are working on for our client based on the outskirts of Horsham.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- First point of contact for all phone calls.
- Providing a proactive, reliable and effective business support and administration service to the team.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Diary Management
- Liaising with customers
- Processing payments
- Scanning Documents
- Responsible for stationary orders
- Putting customers first, creating a personalised experience throughout all stages.
- Able to prioritise own work and achieve deadlines
- Passionate about the equine industry.
- Confident on the telephone.
- Great attention to detail
- Team player
- Competent with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Positive and proactive individual
- Able to work flexibly, prioritise, and manage competing demands.
- A service delivery focused approach
- Excellent Time Management
- Ability to robustly troubleshoot encountered issues independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- Due to the location you must be able to drive
- Salary £18,000
- 20 Days Holiday Plus Public Holidays
- Free Parking
Does this sound like your new dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Receptionist, Reception, Administration, Admin, Equine, Support, Personal Assistant, Coordinator, Office Administrator, Office Admin, Admin Support, Secretary, Customer Service.
Contact: Ashley-Coral Humphreys
Keywords: Receptionist, Reception, Administration, Admin, Equine, Support, Personal Assistant, Coordinator, Office Administrator, Office Admin, Admin Support, Secretary, Customer Service.
Apply For This Job