An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-established and growing healthcare company as a Recruitment Officer. The successful candidate will work directly with the HR Manager and Hiring Managers to take ownership of the company’s recruitment strategy. This is a new role within the business due to company expansion and the role will involve handling recruitment from recruitment campaign planning to on boarding new hires.
Our client is a family-owned business and the UK’s largest manufacturer of products in their specialist field. Based in London, they strive to provide the highest quality advice and service for both practitioners and the general public.
- Strong proven experience with handling the lifecycle of the recruitment process
- Experience working within an internal recruitment role is essential
- Experience working in a healthcare/ food/ pharmaceutical/ technical environment is advantageous
- The capacity to work proactively and take responsibility for implementation of new processes
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
Recruitment, internal, HR, human resources, interviewing, officer, manager, supervisor, employment
Harris Lord is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
Contact: Jolie Trahar
Keywords: Recruitment, internal, HR, human resources, interviewing, officer, manager, supervisor, employment
Apply For This Job