Regulatory Medical Writer
This is a PERMANENT role or an INTERIM FREELANCE opportunity!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful CRO as a Medical Writer. The successful candidate will be responsible for writing compliant clinical trial protocol and protocol amendments. The role will also involve authoring a wide range of other clinical documentation including; IMP dossiers, clinical trial applications and final reports for clinical studies.
Our client is a leading CRO which assists in all aspects of clinical research, and offers their specialist services globally.
- Strong experience working in a medical writing position is essential.
- Experience working within GCP/ clinical trial standards is essential
- Solid understanding of regulatory affairs is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Some project management experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Ability to work office based in West Sussex (may be some flexibility around home working for freelancers)
Medical writer, writing, technical writer, clinical trial, regulatory affairs, research, project, documentation, dossier, report, CRO, GCP, IMP.
Harris Lord is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Contact: Jolie Trahar
Keywords: Medical writer, writing, technical writer, clinical trial, regulatory affairs, research, project, documentation, dossier, report, CRO, GCP, IMP.
Apply For This Job