Research Associate - Protein Characterisation
Research Associate (Protein Characterisation)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Research Associate to join an exciting and growing biotechnology company. The successful candidate will play a key role in the continuous advancement of the immune-oncology platform. A lab-based, hands on role, the role will be focused on protein characterisation, formulation and method development.
Our client is an innovative and growing biotechnology company which offers an excellent environment in which to develop. Working in a cutting area of research, the business continues to grow and offer excellent development opportunities.
- Industry experience essential within the characterisation of recombinant bio therapeutics
- Experience in early stage developability assessment of pre-candidate proteins
- Experience in analytical and biophysical characterisation
- Experience all or some of the following: analytical and preparative HPLC (HIC, IEX, SEC), light scattering (MALLS & DLS), DSC and capillary electrophoresis
- Knowledge of protein mass spectrometry would be beneficial
Protein, characterisation, recombinant, bio-therapeutics, HPLC, light scattering, DSC, electrophoresis, mass spectrometry, validation, method, development, antibodies, antigens, mAbs, formulation
Harris Lord is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
Contact: Mark Bux-Ryan
Apply For This Job