Are you an enthusiastic and confident Sales Coordinator who is looking to join a successful organisation? Confident with providing excellent support and administration to a Sales Executive? Have the ability to Account Manager existing Clients as well as making recommendations to these clients? Are you an excellent multitasker? Self-motivated and overly organised? Then take a look at the role that we are currently working on… this is a super opportunity for a Sales Coordinator! Please note this is a 12 month contract.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Support the Sales Executive with all administration, diary management and quotations for existing clients.
- Handle customer queries, orders and maintain excellent levels of customer service.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within existing clients and feed this into the Sales Executive.
- Grow current relationships
- Interpret customer requirements and assist the team with quotations for customers
- Maintain and develop close relationships with customers and a knowledge of their business requirements
- Allocate stock to projects orders
- Maintain the customer database
- Completing any additional paperwork and reports as and when required.
- Work with credit control to ensure prompt resolution to queries.
- Liaising with logistics and the warehouse team.
Key skills required:
- Previous experience of working as a sales coordinator or in a similar environment would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, CRM or similar.
- Organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise a heavy workload
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Thrive from a challenge and have a can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Be outgoing and enthusiastic with the drive and passion to succeed.
- Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 Plus Commission / Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Additional Holiday purchasing scheme
- Health Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Parking
- 12 Month Contract
Does this sound like your next dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Sales Coordinator, Sales Administrator, Admin, Customer Service, Account Manager, Sales Support Administrator, Sales Support, Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Administration, Coordinator.
Contact: Ashley-Coral Humphreys
Keywords: Sales Coordinator, Sales Administrator, Admin, Customer Service, Account Manager, Sales Support Administrator, Sales Support, Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Administration, Coordinator,
Apply For This Job