Sales Managers (Central Germany and Central UK)
Sales Managers – Central UK AND Central Germany
Medical Device Sales – Critical Care
Competitive Salary – Bonus - Benefits
Two fantastic opportunities have arisen for a Sales Manager – Central UK (West Midlands covering East Anglia to Wales) and a Sales Manager – Central Germany (based Nord Rhein Westfalia) join an expanding medical device company. The roles will also involve developing and maintaining a customer base for the product line along with ensuring consistent profitable sales growth through planning targeted activity in the region.
Our client is an expanding medical device company with one product in particular that is helping drive business growth. A specialist in their field, this company offers an excellent range of benefits and the opportunity for exposure to aid career development.
- Strong experience of medical device sales
- Strong experience of a critical care / intensive care environment is essential (either from sales position or as a critical care nurse / medical professional)
- Knowledge of public and private sector procurement and tendering processes
- Knowledge of the clinical critical care environment a strong advantage.
- Product launch involvement a strong advantage
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Management of a territory with a turnover of in excess of UK£500,000 a strong advantage.
Are you an experienced medical device sales professional looking for a new challenging role with an exciting niche product with huge potential?
Click Apply now!
Medical device, medical sales, critical care, ICU, intensive care, device sales, area, territory, regional, sales, hospital sales, NHS, procurement, end user sales, private hospitals, capital equipment,
Harris Lord is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
Contact: Mark Bux-Ryan
Apply For This Job