Senior Account Manager
Wow – this is a fantastic opportunity!
Our client based in Burgess Hill is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their innovative and forward thinking Marketing Agency.
Are you an experienced Account Manager? That’s both hands on and consultative? Do you embrace technology? Are you confident advising clients and colleagues on SEO? This is a newly created role that will be looking after a numerous amount of clients through effective and attentive Client Account Management.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Building rapport and a close relationship with clients
- Overseeing quality of service
- Collaboratively work with the Technical SEO Team to define the correct strategy
- Maintaining healthy client relationships through regular phone, email and face to face meetings.
- First point of contact for clients
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor
- Reporting to the Account Director on the status of your clients
- Analysis, tacking and monitoring of rankings, conversions and traffic using a variety of tools.
- Management of budgets
- Share your knowledge with colleagues and clients
- Identify up selling opportunities
- Consider opportunities and threats with client
- Review service plans
- Help to drive clients growth
- Attend client visits
- Support clients throughout
Key skills required:
- A minimum of 2 years SEO experience gained from either agency or working client side.
- Good understanding of SEO practises.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Rapport Building
- Client visits
- Strong focus on customer service
- Be able to demonstrate prioritisation of your work
- Have a consultative approach
- Self-motivated and confident interpersonal skills
- Identify opportunities
- Experience in customer care
- Experience of working with the full Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organised
- A positive & proactive individual
- A real people person
- Great attention to detail
- A natural communicator
- Team player willing to go above and beyond to achieve goals
- A resourceful individual
- A drive to contribute to new ideas
- £28,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Discretionary bonus
- 28 Days Annual Leave including Public Holidays
- Paid day off on your birthday!
- Free Parking
- Team building days and social events
- Company Pension
- Commitment to professional development
- Located in Burgess Hill but may involve client visits
Please note due to the location of this role you must have access to your own vehicle.
Does this sound like your new dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Marketing, Marketing Agency, Account Manager, Customer Account Manager, Client Account Manager, SEO, PPC, Taglines, Customer Service, Digital Marketing, In house, Client Relations, Clients, Customer Relationship Manager, Consultant, Relationship Building.
Contact: Ashley-Coral Humphreys
Keywords: Marketing, Marketing Agency, Account Manager, Customer Account Manager, Client Account Manager, SEO, PPC, Taglines, Customer Service, Digital Marketing, In house, Client Relations, Clients, Customer Relationship Manager, Consultant, Relationship Building.
Apply For This Job