Are you overly organised and an outstanding administrator? An Excel whizz? Is attention to detail your middle name? Love being the fundamental part of a team in a varied role? Then how about our new role for a Senior Administrator to be based on the outskirts of Horsham? This really is an incredible opportunity!
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Double check invoices
- Deal with office facilities
- High level of accurate administration duties
- Answering phone calls and queries
- Typing documents for the Directors using Word, Excel, Microsoft projects
- Processing orders
- Provide support documentation wen tenders are submitted
- Running reports
- Chasing deliveries and accepting deliveries
- Helping organise office events
- Data entry on to Sage
- Assist with HR administration
- Maintain company website
- Monitoring office stationary levels and ordering
- Ad hoc projects too
- Advanced user of Excel
- Ability to learn quickly
- Customer orientated
- Detail driven
- A flexible approach to work
- Excellent communication skills.
- Display commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Hands on
- You will understand what it means to be part of a team.
- Confident and friendly telephone manner.
- Competitive Salary
- Free Parking
- 25 Days Holiday plus Public Holidays
- Location: Outskirts of Horsham
Does this sound like your new dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Senior Office Administration, Senior Administrator, Assistant Office Manager, Office Manager, Office Admin, Administration, Office Coordinator, Admin, Office Support, Customer Service, Office.
Contact: Ashley-Coral Humphreys
Keywords: Senior Office Administration, Senior Administrator, Assistant Office Manager, Office Manager, Office Admin, Administration, Office Coordinator, Admin, Office Support, Customer Service, Office.
Apply For This Job