Senior Health Economics Consultant
This role requires demonstrable in-depth knowledge of health economic evaluations, budget impact analyses, and economic modelling. It will involve management of complex health economic projects as well as line management responsibility.
Other responsibilities of the role:
- Participate in client engagements and manage project deliverables including research analysis plans, progress reports, presentations, abstracts, surveys, discussion guides, manuscripts and service dossiers. Manage project team in accordance with performance targets (e.g. staff utilization). Adjust resources, deliverables and client expectations accordingly.
- Define and implement strategic plans to build the company in the applicable program areas
- Present research findings to industry clients and at professional conferences. Publish research in-peer reviewed literature
- Participate in Business Development, Marketing and Sales activities. Deliver business development/program presentation to prospective clients.
- Establish and maintain relevant SOPs and work instructions in support of the approved workflow and process. Ensure compliance with relevant SOPs, work instructions and systems.
- Monitor project time charges within the functional group.
- Maintain proficiency of skills and knowledge and remain current with industry trends based current literature, application of new technology, attendance at professional meetings, etc.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of departmental processes and procedures.
Strong knowledge of prospective research methods such as Clinical Trials and Observational Research and retrospective research methods such as insurance claim database and medial record review
- Strong knowledge of survey methodology, statistical analysis and reporting, decision analysis techniques, database analysis methods and technical writing.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work within a matrix team environment
- Ability to handle multiple internal clients competing for attention, services and resources
- Ability to lead, guide and motivate staff to achieve desired results
Contact: Elliot Brackpool
Keywords: Model, Modeller, Biostatistics, HEOR, “Health Economics”, “Health Economist”, “Outcomes Research”, “Market Access”, Pricing, Reimbursement, Pharma, CRO, Biotech, Manager
Apply For This Job