Senior Scientist – Protein Characterisation & Formulation
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Scientist to join a growing research and biotechnology company. The primary focus of the role will be to help further the advancement of our client’s immune-oncology platform. Working within the Protein Sciences group, this is a lead role in the development and delivery of the company’s analytical capabilities. Key aspects of the job will involve protein characterisation, formulation and developability assessments.
An innovative, growing biotechnology company offering excellent personal development and to really make a difference in the immune-oncology research. Based near Cambridge, our client is situated in the hub of life-science research within the UK and the culture within the business reflects this. They look for scientists who can bring their ideas to the table and who are passionate about the work they do.
- PhD or equivalent relevant experience
- Strong knowledge and experience required in analytical and biophysical characterisation of recombinant biotherapeutics for CMC development
- Experience in early stage developability assessment of therapeutic proteins
- Exposure to protein engineering will be an advantage as well CMC development
- Experience in UHPLC, Mass Spectrometry, dynamic and static light scattering, capillary electrophoresis
Antibody, antibodies, immune-oncology, drug, discovery, development, protein, engineering, production, formulation, developablility, GMP, data, bio, therapeutics, CMC, UHPLC, Mass-Spectrometry, bioanalytical
Contact: Mark Bux-Ryan
Apply For This Job