Newcastle - £35,000 to £40,000
We have a very exciting opportunity for an experience software engineer to join a growing and exciting life science and technology company based in Newcastle.
The software engineer will be involved in the development of platforms for their innovative products in a fast paced environment and with cross functional teams.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Production of code – involved in all product lifecycle
- Requirement analysis, systems design and maintenance
- Development experience in C, C++ or QT
- Embedded Firmware development
- ARM microprocessors experience
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Medical Device experience – quality managements systems knowledge (ISO13485)
- Experience with tools like Visual Studio, QT Creator, Atmel or Git
- Experience with IVD assay development
Contact: Maria Pacheco
Keywords: Medical Devices, Software Development, Scientific, QMS, ISO13485, Harris Lord
Apply For This Job