Are you an excellent Administrator? Love coordinating tasks and being the real backbone of the office? Enjoy supporting teams and passionate about exceeding customers’ expectations? Then take a look at our new Tender Coordinator role that we are working on for our client based in Horsham.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Providing a proactive, reliable and effective business support and administration service to the team.
- Running reports
- Liaising with customers
- Reading industry newsletters and updating the database
- Processing tenders
- Creating graphs and tables for monthly reports
- The ability to communicate across international teams and departments
- Project Coordination
- Scanning Documents
- Putting customers first, creating a personalised experience throughout all stages.
- Able to prioritise own work and achieve deadlines
- Great attention to detail
- Team player
- Advanced MS Excel / Word Microsoft skills
- Positive and proactive individual
- Able to work flexibly, prioritise, and manage competing demands.
- A service delivery focused approach
- Excellent Time Management
- Ability to robustly troubleshoot encountered issues independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- Salary £20,000 - £25,000.
- 20 Days Holiday Plus Public Holidays
- Performance and company related bonus
Does this sound like your new dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Tender Coordinator, Tenders, Support, Coordinator, Administration, Admin, Project Coordinator, Admin Support, Secretary, Customer Service.
Contact: Ashley-Coral Humphreys
Keywords: Tender Coordinator, Tenders, Support, Coordinator, Administration, Admin, Project Coordinator, Admin Support, Secretary, Customer Service.
Apply For This Job