Territory Manager - Medical Devices
Medical Devices – Surgical / Theatre based Sales
West London / East Surrey / West Berkshire
Our client is a fast growing medical device business with over 60 years’ experience in being a specialised manufacturer. Due to continued growth in the business and a recent internal promotion an opportunity for Territory Manager has no arisen.
This role will be responsible for covering the following areas: Surrey, Hampshire, Sussex, Oxfordshire and West London. This role will be account management along with business development in line with 3 new product launches in 2017. This is a great opportunity for an experience medical device sales professional to gain further experience and develop professionally.
- Responsible for developing own area of the business, providing assurance to the Sales Manager and gathering input from the Sales Director on potential opportunities.
- Building and maintaining relationships with diverse client groups
- Negotiating and persuading in order to identify and translate opportunities into sales
- Use market data to inform decision on potential sales leads this will include working across NHS and private economies
- Influencing customers and clients to change purchasing decisions
- Undertake local market research with support from the marketing team
- Educated to degree level or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experienced in surgical / theatre medical devices sales
- Track record in achieving and over achieving on targets and goals set
- Experience in ophthalmology
- ABPI registered
- ABHI and MIA registered
If you are interested in this role please click apply now!
Harris Lord is acting as an employment agency for this role.
Keywords: territory sales, regional sales, area sales, sales, medical devices,
Contact: Josh Hemsley
Keywords: Keywords: territory sales, regional sales, area sales, sales, medical devices,
Apply For This Job