Harris Lord 20 years of recruitment excellence – do you want to be a part of our story?
Harris Lord, we are a local Independent Recruitment Agency based in Horsham Town Centre – we are all unique, we work hard, we love what we do and we have a lot fun whilst doing it!
Our successful Commercial Desk is looking to expand, we are looking for a motivated and hungry Resourcer / Trainee Consultant. We will work closely with you to develop and nurture your skill set to help you to become a Top performing Recruitment Consultant.
This hands on role will give you the opportunity to work with a variety of local clients and candidates, trust us when we say no day is that same! But if you want both a challenging and rewarding career then Recruitment is definitely for you.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Helping all of our local fantastic clients to recruit the best local talent
- Providing consultative recruitment advice
- Helping candidates with interview preparation
- Advising on CV’s
- Engage with both candidates and clients over the phone and face to face.
- Attending local client visits.
- Interviewing candidates face to face
- Also the creation of content for our social media
- Business Development (Don’t worry we won’t throw you in at the deep end)
- Lead generation
- Working very closely with the rest of the Commercial team to achieve team goals and share knowledge
- Looking after our fish Fin & Tonic.
If any of the above scares you – don’t panic we’ve got an extensive training plan for you and we will be with you every step of the way!
Key skills required:
- A professional and friendly telephone manner
- Good understanding of social media
- Strong focus on customer service
- Be able to demonstrate examples exceed expectations
- Working closely within a team
- Excellent knowledge of the local area
- Being able to remain calm under pressure
- Highly organised and a strong multitasker
- A positive & proactive individual with a passion for delivering the best service to both clients and candidates
- A natural communicator
- Insanely high attention to detail
- Team player willing to go above and beyond to achieve company goals and individual targets
- Naturally curious and inquisitive
- A drive succeed and self-motivated
- Strong relationship builder
- Tenacious yet patient
- Organised and enjoys working to deadlines
- But most importantly a great sense of humour!
- Outstanding training
- Competitive Salary Plus Commission
- 20 Days Annual Leave plus Public Holidays – Rising with length of Service.
- Quarterly Company Incentives – our most recent ones have been Horse Racing, Escape Rooms and even Grapefruit Bombing at Goodwood!
- Directors Lunches
- Free Town Centre Parking
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension
- Monthly Socials
- Charity Days
Does this sound like a role that you really want to get your teeth stuck into, then please send your CV or give us a call today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Recruitment, Resourcer, Recruitment Consultant, Resourcing, Sales, Trainee, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Consultant, Sales, Business Development, Networking, Social Media, Office Recruitment, Marketing, Horsham, Searching, B2B, Account Manager, Sussex, Client Account Manager.
Contact: Ashley-Coral Humphreys
Keywords: Recruitment, Resourcer, Recruitment Consultant, Resourcing, Sales, Trainee, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Consultant, Sales, Business Development, Networking, Social Media, Office Recruitment, Marketing, Horsham, Searching, B2B, Account Manager, Sussex, Client Account Manager.
Apply For This Job