Trainee/ Experienced Recruitment Consultant (Life Sciences)
Harris Lord’s growing Scientific Team are looking for career hungry individuals who want to develop professionally and earn high salaries in the process.
Whether you are a seasoned recruitment professional, are still early in your recruitment career or simply have built your experience within a different sales industry, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to take the next step!
This is a hands on role with the ability to really take full ownership and grow your desk. Working within a specialist area of the life science market, you will need to have an interest and desire to learn more about this ever evolving and exciting industry.
Harris Lord 20 years of recruitment excellence – do you want to be a part of our story?
- Excellent communication skills both over the phone and face to face
- Confident and happy to talk with candidates and clients on all levels (shopfloor to board room level)
- Sales experience
- Comfortable working to targets in a high pressure and face paced environment
- Self-motivated and not afraid to ask what next
- Naturally inquisitive with an aptitude to learn and hunger for knowledge
- Confident working with technical information
- Educated to degree level
- Full UK Driving Licence and own transport
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Sector (or related)
- Experience in B2B or B2C sales / business development or account management in a recruitment capacity would be ideal
- Outstanding “on the job” training
- Competitive Salary
- 20 Days Annual Leave plus Public Holidays (increasing with service)
- Quarterly Company Incentives – our most recent ones have been Horse Racing, Escape Rooms and even Grapefruit Bombing at Goodwood!
- Directors Lunches
- Free Town Centre Parking
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension
- Monthly Socials
- Charity Days
If you think you could be our next superstar then send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: recruitment, recruitment consultant, resourcing, searching, sales, account management, business development, BD, B2B, B2C, telesales, scientific, pharmaceutical, medical, devices, clinical
Contact: Mark Bux-Ryan
Keywords: Keywords: recruitment, recruitment consultant, resourcing, searching, sales, account management, business development, BD, B2B, B2C, telesales, scientific, pharmaceutical, medical, devices, clinical
Apply For This Job